The ChimeOut is made of a soft, silky-feeling, waterproof foam. Once in place, it holds the striker and tubes in a fixed position, thus not hitting each other and making a sound or hitting other nearby things.
This is a large model that fits chimes with six tubes with a tube diameter of 1.5 up to 2.25 inches. This includes Corinthian Bells 50-, 53-, 55-, and 65-inch chimes, the Bells of Vienna 50-, 53-, 55-, and 65-inch chimes, and the Gentle Spirits 50-, 55-, and 65-inch chimes.
U.S. pat. no 9024161. Made in the U.S.A.
All wind chimes we sell are intended for outdoor use and will provide many years of enjoyment. They are made of durable materials and are designed for a long life under normal weather conditions. And most of our chimes are warranted by the manufacturer against defects. These vary according to the line:
- The Grace Note wind chimes come with a 10-year guarantee against breakage.
- The Bells of Vienna, Corinthian Bells, Gentle Spirits, and Kromatix lines of wind chimes come with a 5-year limited warranty against defects in craftsmanship or materials.
- The Majestic Spirits and Shenandoah Melodies lines come with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Arias, Arias Elite and Weatherland chimes come with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Though quite durable and weather-resistent, Festival and Majesty Bells chimes do not have a manufacturer's warranty.
If you purchased your wind chime from BuyChimes and have a question regarding the warranty, please contact us. We'd be happy to look up your original purchase information and give you the manufacturer's contact information for your wind chime.