This bright little fellow brings personality to any backyard garden—and the sweet copper bell at the bottom is a gentle reminder to all of his presence. The bluebird is 6 inches long from beak to tail. And the entire ensemble is 14 inches from the top of the leather strap to the bottom of the sail.
This is a beautiful gift for any backyard bird-lover! It is made in the U.S. with resin and hand painted. It is durable and will last for years, even outside.
All wind chimes we sell are intended for outdoor use and will provide many years of enjoyment. They are made of durable materials and are designed for a long life under normal weather conditions. And most of our chimes are warranted by the manufacturer against defects. These vary according to the line:
- The Grace Note wind chimes come with a 10-year guarantee against breakage.
- The Bells of Vienna, Corinthian Bells, and Gentle Spirits lines come with a 5-year limited warranty against defects in craftsmanship.
- The Majestic Spirits and Shenandoah Melodies lines come with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Arias, Arias Elite and Weatherland chimes come with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Though quite durable and weather-resistent, Festival and Majesty Bells chimes do not have a manufacturer's warranty.
If you purchased your wind chime from BuyChimes and have a question regarding the warranty, please contact us. We'd be happy to look up your original purchase information and give you the manufacturer's contact information for your wind chime.