This bright little fellow brings personality to any backyard garden—and the sweet copper bell at the bottom is a gentle reminder to all of his presence. The cardinal itself is 7.25 inches from beak to tail. The entire ensemble from the top of the leather strap to the bottom of the bell is 16 inches.
This is a beautiful gift for any backyard bird-lover! It is made in the U.S. with resin and hand painted. It is durable and will last for years, even outside.
All wind chimes we sell are intended for outdoor use and will provide many years of enjoyment. They are made of durable materials and are designed for a long life under normal weather conditions. And most of our chimes are warranted by the manufacturer against defects. These vary according to the line:
- The Grace Note wind chimes come with a 10-year guarantee against breakage.
- The Bells of Vienna, Corinthian Bells, Gentle Spirits, and Kromatix lines of wind chimes come with a 5-year limited warranty against defects in craftsmanship or materials.
- The Majestic Spirits and Shenandoah Melodies lines come with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Arias, Arias Elite and Weatherland chimes come with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Though quite durable and weather-resistent, Festival and Majesty Bells chimes do not have a manufacturer's warranty.
If you purchased your wind chime from BuyChimes and have a question regarding the warranty, please contact us. We'd be happy to look up your original purchase information and give you the manufacturer's contact information for your wind chime.